Every Envy™ Luxe Edition guitar is exquisitely created and uniquely voiced as a one of one. Our build methodology draws upon the vanguard eras of instrument making, heralding time tested designs, which are beautifully balanced with innovative enhancements.
The process starts with pairing select choice reclaimed old growth and vintage air dried woods to guarantee optimal tonal quality. Master artisan techniques are then employed to hand shape and sculpt every Envy™ Luxe Edition guitar body and neck.
Our proprietary wood finishing process is inspired by old world European techniques. No heavy lacquers or toxic solvents are applied at any stage. Countless hours are vested to ensure the premium select wood finish feel like the finest silk to the touch.
During final assembly we fit our Envy™ Luxe Edition guitars with the highest-quality appointments of exotic woods, bone, cold steel, stainless steel, aviation aluminum, titanium and antique bronze. Absolute attention to detail is exercised across every aspect of the build.
To further elevate the tonal performance of this superbly crafted instrument we install a set of our renowned handmade guitar pickups to deliver that spanking vintage vocabulary.
We have more exotic wood choices in our Private Reserve Collection. Contact us below and tell us what you’re looking for so we can share insight around some unique choices.
Note: Estimated product fullfillment ~12 weeks to ship post build sheet approval.
Envy - Luxe Edition
- Profiles: Thin C, Medium C, Jumbo
- Neck: 3a Quarter Sawn Birds Eye, or Curly Flame Maple
- Fretboard: None, 3a Birds Eye or Curly Flame Maple, Indian or Pau Ferro Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Fretwire: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Unbleached Vintage Bone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Headstock Inlay: Antiqued Bronze
- Neck Plate: Polished Cold Steel
- Scale: 25.5"
- Kiln Roasted Swamp Ash, or South American Mahogany - Oiled & Polished
- Cap: Flame or Quilted Maple - Oiled & Polished
- Pickguard: 1pc Reclaimed Wood or Brushed Anodized Aluminum
- Tuners: Hipshot Locking Open Gear Staggered
- Bridge Plate: Callaham Cold Steel w/Jumbo Compensated Brass Saddles
- Jack: Milled Nickel Plated Milk Cup
- Screws: Stainless Steel
- String Ferrules: Machined Bell Brass & T6 Aluminum
- Control Plate: T6 Aircraft Grade Polished Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Milled Brass Nickel Plated Knurled Barrel Knobs
- Selector Switch Tip: Milled Chrome Plated w/SS Locking Screw
- Strap Buttons: Planet Wave Eliptical End Pins
- Pickups: Outlaws, or Fandangos! Tribute Series
- Pickup Covers: Selection of Solid or Framed
- Pots: Emerson Split shaft 250k
- Caps: Emerson PIO .047