Starting with select choice, reclaimed old growth and vintage air dried woods we employ old world artisan techniques to shape and craft our Envy T Style guitar bodies and necks.
Solid and trans finishes are completed using eco-friendly color products. For our clear coat we only use earth safe satin or gloss products. No heavy lacquers or toxic solvents are applied at any stage of our proprietary finishing process.
During final assembly we fit out our Envy Standard Edition with high-quality milled parts of bone, cold steel, stainless steel, aviation aluminum and antique bronze. Absolute attention to detail is exercised across every aspect of the build.
To further elevate the tonal performance of this superbly crafted instrument we install a set of our renowned handmade guitar pickups to deliver that spanking vintage vocabulary.
Note: Product fullfillment ~12 weeks to ship post build sheet approval.
Envy - Standard Edition
- Profiles: Thin C, Medium C, Jumbo
- Neck: Flame or Rock Maple
- Fretboard: None, or Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Fretwire: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Unbleached Vintage Bone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Headstock Inlay: Antiqued Bronze
- Neck Plate: Polished Cold Steel
- Swamp Ash, or Alder
- Custom mixed organic stains: Morning Star Red, Regal Blue, Tangerine Dream Orange, Widow Black, Irish Moss Green
- Pickguard: T6 Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
- Tuners: Hipshot Locking Open Gear
- Bridge Plate: Callaham Cold Steel w/Stainless Steel Saddles
- Control Plate: T6 Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Nickel Plated Knurled Barrel Knobs
- Selector Switch tip: Milled Chrome Plated w/SS Locking Screw
- Pickups: Outlaws, or Fandangos! Tribute Series
- Pickup Covers: Selection of Solid or Framed
- Pots: Emerson Split shaft
- Caps: Emerson PIO .047