Starting with select choice, reclaimed old growth and vintage air dried woods we employ old world artisan techniques to shape and craft our Lustcaster S Style guitar bodies and necks.
Solid and trans finishes are completed using eco-friendly color products. For our clear coat we only use earth safe satin or gloss. No heavy lacquers or toxic solvents are applied at any stage of our proprietary finishing process.
During final assembly we fit out our Lustcaster Standard Edition with high-quality milled parts of bone, exotic woods, cold steel, stainless steel, aviation aluminum and antique bronze. Absolute attention to detail is exercised across every aspect of the build.
To further elevate the tonal performance of this superbly crafted instrument we install a set of our handmade jet propelled single coil guitar pickups to thrust beyond the established stratosphere.
Note: Product fullfillment ~12 weeks to ship post build sheet approval.
Lustcaster - Standard Edition
- Profiles: Thin C, Medium C, Jumbo
- Neck: Flame or Rock Maple
- Fretboard: None, or Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Fretwire: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Unbleached Vintage Bone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Headstock Inlay: Antiqued Bronze
- Neck Plate: Polished Cold Steel
- Swamp Ash, or Alder
- Custom mixed organic stains: Morning Star Red, Regal Blue, Tangerine Dream Orange, Widow Black, Irish Moss Green
- Pickguard: T6 Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
- Tuners: Hipshot Locking Open Gear
- Tremolo System: Callaham (Cold Steel w/Stainless Steel Block)
- Tremolo Arm Tip: Polished Bone
- Selector Switch tip: Milled Chrome Plated w/SS Locking Screw
- Pickups: ’57 or '64 Lustcaster Tribute Series
- Pickup Covers: T6 Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
- Pots: Emerson Split shaft
- Caps: Emerson PIO .047