Hailing from our hometown of Belfast in Northern Ireland this Tribute Series set is a salute to one of our most favored blues masters, the honorable Mr. Gary Moore. For the more sophisticated blues player, the Black Roses drip with emotion and expressiveness. A strong and well defined mid-range is complimented with sweet articulation, and a harmonic complexity that will trigger an involuntary bout of the cold sweats.
We also went with a reverse wound neck, rather than a magnetic flip to produce those unique mid position, out of phase hollow airy tones, that the “Greenie” was known for. A few more turns of the wire on the bridge coil provide you that aggressive edge, plus everlasting sustain. Perfectly suited for blues and hi-octane blues rock.
Black Roses Tribute Series
- Calibrated Alnico V rough sandcast magnets
- Vintage enameled #42 gauge magnetic wire
- Hardwood maple spacer blocks
- Butyrate Bobbins
- Solid German nickel silver base plate
- Est. DCR: 7.7k neck, & 8.5k bridge
- Standard or custom cover selection